MICRO’s manufacturing facility in Largo, Florida utilizes scientific injection molding principals incorporating cavity pressure transducer technologies ensuring our customers the highest quality parts. Transducer technologies quantify the proper injection pressure, injection velocity, and accurately compensate for any change in viscosity of the resin during the molding process.
MICRO uses both electric and hybrid Nissei molding machines and Bruderer high speed stamping presses. As an ISO certified manufacturer with a fully staffed engineering team, we can provide solutions to your most complex manufacturing challenges. In addition to medical clean room molding and assembly, we offer value added services such as printing, medical packaging & sterilization and ultrasonic welding.
Our Engineering department provides in house designs of automated assembly equipment, injection molds, progressive stamping dies, gauges and fixtures. Optimal processes are applied to each manufacturing project utilizing the most cost effective and proficient forms of automation. Many of our processes include:
- Incorporating progressive metal stamping molding in one automated line
- Reel to reel over molding
- Robotic part loading and unloading of molds
We use vision technologies, in-mold and in-die testing to ensure world class part quality.
Our fully staffed QA department utilizes OGP Smart Scope technology to provide exact dimensioning inspection of our products. MICRO offers an IQ, OQ, PQ medical validation and PPAP submissions and staffs a modern tool room with experienced tool makers to provide mold and die maintenance of our customers tooling.
For more detailed technical information, click on the link below:
Plastic Resins & Compounds
- Stamping of inserts (metal, mylar)
- Forming of stampings produced off-line
- Contact assembly (tape-weld, rivet-stake)
- Attachment of electronic components such as capacitors, diodes, resistors, MEMS/magnets
- Feed up to two discreet reels of stampings
- Progressive two-shot molding
- Metal cutting
- Metal forming
- Beryllium copper cores/cavities compatible with high strength magnets
- Metal forming after molding
- Electrical buss operations
- Testing options
- Vision systems
- High potential, capacitance, continuity
- Packaging options
- Wind on reel
- Tube and tray pack