|A Tradition of Manufacturing Excellence
MICRO is a full service contract manufacturer that draws on more than 65 years of experience in medical assembly, precision metal stamping, insert and injection molding, machining, sharpening, finishing and assembly to deliver the highest quality products to customers in many industries including medical device, automotive, aerospace and electronics. A truly global company, MICRO manufactures and distributes its products to customers around the world.
Proud of our heritage, but not content to rest on our laurels, we continue to combine a restless spirit of innovation with an unwavering commitment to reinvest in our business, constantly adding capabilities and technology that will allow us to provide more of the
available value chain to our customers
now and in the future.
To provide our customers with the world’s best quality and value in every product and service we offer.
To fulfill our vision on a global scale through continuous advancement in manufacturing, engineering and technology.
“At MICRO, customer satisfaction is our primary concern. We pledge to manufacture products to customer specification and deliver on time at a competitive price, with focus on continual improvement and commitment to maintain the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.”
MICRO is a company with a history of environmental stewardship. We believe that our concern for the environment is both good citizenship and good business, and we take seriously our responsibility to protect the environment in which we work and live. We will conduct our business in accordance with all legal requirements and ethical responsibilities, using scientific knowledge, technical innovation, and sound environmental practices.
- Everyone in our organization will have a keen sense of responsibility and accountability for following sound environmental practices.
- Environmental concerns will guide our selection of materials, processes, and products, and we will operate in an environmentally responsible manner to include continual improvement.
- We will strive to make the most efficient use of the least amount of natural resources possible, maximize our use of recovered materials in products we make and use, and minimize the generation of waste released into the air, water and ground, to prevent pollution.
- We will support scientific research into environmental matters and use new technologies to improve our environmental performance.
- We will help our customers address environmental issues related to their use of our products.
- We will communicate openly with governmental organizations to seek responsible solutions to environmental problems.
"Our World, Our Tomorrow"